Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?
















6 comments:

Meggan said...

What cute smiles! I love it. And the cute girl tights are adorable. I love her valentines attire. You and andrew have a good recipe for cute babies!!

Tori said...

What a cutie! I love her beautiful smile!

Bradley said...

Oh I love the ruffles on the butt. So cute. And the 2nd picture down is so adorable. Love that smile!

Bradley said...

wow. I keep doing that...sorry, this is alanna.

Li said...

Awww.... look at that cute smile! She's such a cutie. :)

The Malcolm Family said...

I love her smiles!! How fun! I'm sorry I've been so bad about keeping in touch the last two months-but I did just do a huge post on my blog so you should check it out. I'm glad you & Eden are so happy and I love you!

Our Little Miracle

Our Little Miracle
This is the newest member of our family, Eden Elizabeth Kearse

And Baby Will Make Four!

And Baby Will Make Four!
Our little family will be growing to four because we have to count our Rocky Dog, when we add baby girl Kearse in early November!