Eden says Duck. We dont think she really knows what she is saying, but out of no where this is her new favorite word and really her only word besides Da Da. It is kind of soft to hear in the video but she says it several times. If I get close enough for her to see the camera she wont say it. Enjoy. Duck ,duck, duck. P.s. She also crawls everywhere now!!!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Little Miracle
This is the newest member of our family, Eden Elizabeth Kearse
And Baby Will Make Four!
Our little family will be growing to four because we have to count our Rocky Dog, when we add baby girl Kearse in early November!



1 comment:
Cute. I'll admit, this computer doesn't have sound. But I can't believe she's talking and crawling! I need to see her! One more month!
Post a Comment